- I am living with a life-limiting illness, where can I go for support?
- Do you support carers as well as patients?
- How do I get referred?
- How will I manage when I'm discharged?
- What's it like inside the Hospice?
- Can I be cared for at home?
- I've just lost a loved one. Is there anyone that I can talk to?
Community and Hospital Care
Caring in partnership with Solent NHS Trust; Southern NHS Foundation Trust and Portsmouth Hospitals Trust.
Rowans Living Well Centre
Rowans Living Well Centre provides support for people affected by a life-limiting illness, without referral.
In Day Care patients can relax and unwind as they pursue artistic and creative projects, seek advice and join in discussions.
When someone you care about is seriously ill, we will provide the best possible care and treatment on our ward of 19 en-suite bedrooms.
Hospice at Home
We can be alongside people in their final days of life, to help them die peacefully and with dignity in their own home.