Donate your time as a volunteer
Hundreds of volunteers hold responsible and highly valued positions throughout the Hospice, Living Well Centre and in our retail shops. From the in-patient ward and coffee shop, to the donated goods warehouse and at fundraising events, there are a huge variety of important and rewarding roles that our volunteers readily fill.
"Your gift of time and support is what enables us to continue delivering expert, compassionate end of life care to families, free of charge, right across our area of care".
- are invaluable and priceless – the Hospice is more innovative and effective because of our volunteers who support staff in every area of hospice care
- are compassionate, caring people from all walks of life
- can develop new skills and meet lots of interesting people
- are given a full induction to the Hospice to help you understand and feel a part of how we work
- are given hands on support and supervision to help you in your role
- can be guided and mentored by experienced volunteers
Meet our Volunteers
Meet the lovely team of volunteers who help to make Rowans Hospice an outstanding place of care for all: