Job Title: Income Generation Officer (Marketing)
Location: Purbrook, Waterlooville
Closing date: 14/04/2023
DBS check required? Yes
To apply for this job, please download the application form below and send it to us at email@example.com.
If you would prefer us to post you an application form, please call
023 9225 0001.
Income Generation Officer (Marketing)
37.5 hours per week
(Monday to Friday)
£22,000.00 – £26,000.00
Vardey Recruitment is partnering exclusively with Rowans Hospice Charity to recruit an Income Generation Officer who will work closely with the Marketing Manager. The Charity is very well established, extremely welcoming, forward thinking and this role will interest a marketing officer keen to give back and work in a fabulous team, for a worthy cause.
About Rowans Hospice Charity
Rowans Hospice is a local Charity providing palliative and end of life care to the highest quality for those living with a life-limiting illness in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire. The highly trained team of Hospice staff work hard to improve quality of life by easing physical symptoms, as well as offering psychological, spiritual and social support to patients, and their family and friends. Services are provided free of charge and care is available around the clock, either within the In-patient Unit, in a patient’s own home or at the Living Well Centre for day visitors.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Income Generation Officer (Marketing) role purpose is to develop the marketing proposition and its related practices and processes across the Charity so that Income generation opportunities and targets are developed and met. The Income Generation Officer role is a key position in the Charity and will offer an individual a very rewarding position, driving brand awareness to ultimately raise more income and an increased profile for the Charity.
Key duties include;
- Develop the charity’s internal and external marketing and act as custodian of the rowans hospice brand.
- Advance brand awareness internally and externally through social media, newsletters, print material as to develop the charity’s reach.
- Organise and attend marketing activities and fundraising events to raise income and improve brand awareness.
- Plan, schedule and deliver advertising campaigns in line with the charity’s digital media protocols.
- To own campaigns and projects from planning through to completion.
- To prepare content for publication.
- Support the monthly reporting and analysis of marketing metrics.
- To source stories and photographs from supporters, fundraising events participants for marketing and communications use across all channels.
- To conduct market research and “safari” work to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- To work with marketing team to achieve charity’s lottery and raffle annual income targets.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar marketing or marketing fundraising exposure.
- Experience in a team-based environment where income generation is a recognised as a cohesive service to the charity.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Motivation and be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of social media marketing/digital marketing experience is a clear advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS office and a marketing software e.g. CRM.
- Experience of Adobe creative suite photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, CRM, wordpress a clear advantage but not essential.
- An organised individual with multi-tasking skills.
- Superb communication skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player.
In addition to an enjoyable working environment with a Charity that makes such a difference to so many people, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory Pension (NB: NHS pension will be retained if transferring from the NHS)
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking at the Hospice (as available)
- Health & Well-Being initiatives, including an Employee Assistance Programme and Health Plan
- Access to discount schemes including Blue Light Card
- Regular in-house education clinics
- Free hot drinks and subsidised hot/cold meals menu
- Continuous service recognised if transferring from NHS
To apply for the role please follow this link: https://www.vardeyrecruitment.com/jobs/5508/
Back to Jobs