Job Title: CRM Donor Relations – Income Generation Officer
Location: Purbrook, Hampshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Closing date: 28/04/2023
DBS check required? Yes
To apply for this job, please download the application form below and send it to us at email@example.com.
If you would prefer us to post you an application form, please call
023 9225 0001.
CRM Donor Relations – Income Generation Officer
37.5 Hours per week
(Monday to Friday)
£22,000.00 – £26,000.00
Vardey Recruitment is partnering exclusively with Rowans Hospice Charity, a well-established well worthy cause near Waterlooville in Hampshire who is hiring a CRM Donor relations – Income Generation Officer to join the lively, fun and expanding team! The charity is well established, extremely welcoming, and a forward-thinking place to work. This CRM Income Generation Job will interest someone keen to give back to a worthy cause!
Rowans provide free care and support to adults in the local community who have life-limiting illness and this extends to the families as well. Their dedicated hospice care is available round the clock in house or at home, as well as offering services for day visitors in their Living Well Centre.
The CRM Administration job (Income Generation support job) works closely with the Fundraising team reporting into the CRM & Donor Relations Manager. Its purpose will be to be the Charity’s CRM co-ordinator! You will co-ordinate donor relations and activity across individual giving, In-Memorium and regular donors and supporters. You will also co-ordinate the grant-making trusts and foundations prospecting and applicants. The Income Generation Officer job is a key position in the charity and will offer an individual a very rewarding job.
Key duties include
- To co-ordinate, administrate and develop the Charity’s CRM system (currently Donorflex) to improve its ‘fit for purpose’ rating and to ensure it operates as a working asset to the Charity
- Working together to develop an annual schedule of activity and campaign across Individual Giving, In-Memorium and Regular Giving Donors
- To own allocated campaigns and projects from planning through to completion
- To draft and develop communications and templates for each touch point of the donor’s journey, and to digitalise the journey where possible
- To organise and attend activities and fundraising events to raise income and increase brand awareness
- To co-ordinate fundraising support, materials and resources for donors and supporters following the associated processes
- To act as custodian of the RHC Brand and to develop brand awareness internally and externally
- To identify appropriate events where RHC can exhibit and promote its range of services
- To conduct market research and ‘safari’ work to identify opportunities for appropriate development
Who should apply?
- Proven experience working with CRM’s or as an income generation officer – fundraising, CRM management or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Motivated self-starter, eager to take initiative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding written communication skills and experience
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented mindset
- In addition to an enjoyable and fun working environment with a charity that makes such a difference to so many people, they offer:
- A competitive salary £22,000-£26,000 depending on experience
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holidays
- Free on-site parking (as available)
- Health & well-being initiatives, including an employee assistance programme and health plan.
- Cycle scheme
Any direct applications/CV’s will be forwarded to Vardey Recruitment to be included in the processes.
To apply for the role please follow this link: CRM & Donor Relations – Income Generation Team – Vardey Recruitment Limited
Back to Jobs