Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Purbrook, Waterlooville
Closing date: 24/03/2023
DBS check required? Yes
19 hours per week
The Rowans Hospice Charity is an independent organisation offering specialist palliative care to those with life-limiting illness across Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, and is located in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance Department as an Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidate will have;
- A general interest in finance and finance administration.
- Excellent Administration skills.
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Outlook email, Word and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Awareness of GDPR and impact on working practices.
- Ability to work in a team and work flexibly if required to meet service needs.
In addition to an enjoyable working environment with a Charity that makes such a difference to so many people, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory Pension (NB: NHS pension will be retained if transferring from the NHS)
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking at the Hospice (as available)
- Health & Well-Being initiatives, including an Employee Assistance Programme and Health Plan
- Access to discount schemes including Blue Light Card
- Regular in-house education clinics
- Free hot drinks and subsidised hot/cold meals menu
- Continuous service recognised if transferring from NHS
Closing date: 24 March 2023
Back to Jobs