- 10th June 2017 - 11th June 2017
10:00 pm - 4:00 am
Location: Castle Field, Southsea
Route Length: Choice of 6 miles or, new for the 10th anniversary year, 10 miles
Registration Fee: £20
Minimum Sponsorship Pledge: £100 suggested target
Walk with us as we celebrate the 10th Moonlit Memories Walk to raise vital funds for Rowans Hospice. Make memories with your friends, family and neighbours as we join together to enjoy an illuminated Southsea promenade, into Old Portsmouth and the unique Historic Dockyard.
Once you have registered, you can download our Sponsorship form to start raising money straight away! A full information pack with paper sponsorship form will be sent out in due course.
- FREE Moonlit Memories T-shirt (by exchanging the token in your registration pack)
- For teams and individuals
- Entertainment at Castle Field and Historic Dockyard
- FREE Water stations en route
- FREE Cake, bananas and drink at start
- FREE Hot breakfast bap and drink at finish
- Toilet access throughout the route
- Marshals, First aiders
- Medal at the finish
Please note: Children must be aged 13 years or over at the time of the walk. All children aged 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult. If registering more than one person, please ensure each person’s name and contact information is included (you can select a box to repeat all other info for further attendees).