Our corporate partners choose to join up with Rowans Hospice in order to align their strategic goals with ours. Our excellent reputation is strong in the communities that we serve across Portsmouth and South East Hampshire. This is a key aspect in engaging with both employers and employees.
We take the time to understand you and your business and look to secure a mutually-beneficial relationship.
There are many ways that you can support us:
- Adopt us as your Charity Partner
- Enable your staff to volunteer for us
- Support special projects via your company charitable foundation
- Introduce a payroll giving scheme
- Provide pro-bono services and gifts-in-kind
- Attend our bespoke events, or create your own
In return, we can offer you:
- Effective PR, media and marketing opportunities to help raise your profile and your brand awareness
- Employee engagement – opportunities for your staff to feel they make a difference in their community. This helps retain staff and increase morale. It also builds a sense of pride and loyalty.
- Business-to-business opportunities. Come to our many events and meet like-minded organisations who can benefit your future business
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact the Corporate Fundraiser by email email@example.com or