Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Hours: 37.5 hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,500-£21,500 depending on experience and qualifications
Closing date: 22/06/2021
DBS check required? Yes
Human Resources Administrator
37.5 hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
£19,500-£21,500 depending on experience and qualifications
At Rowans Hospice we honour life and offer hope by providing specialist end of life care of the highest quality. We guide patients and those closest to them through the journey of their illness, supporting them every step of the way. The People Services Team provide generalist and specialist HR support to 1100 employees and volunteers across the Rowans Hospice Charity which includes clinical, support and retail.
We are looking for enthusiastic, administration professionals who are experienced in delivering highest quality administration support within a high volume fast paced customer focused environment.
- Provide an efficient administration service for all HR and L&D activities related to the complete employee and volunteer lifecycle.
- Demonstrate a professional, customer focused approach towards all service users both internally and externally to the organisation.
- Uphold the departments service level agreements.
- Work with confidential information with the highest degree of integrity at all times.
- Excel in an environment where continuous improvement is expected and encouraged.
- Operate with consistency when organisational expectations change
- Ensure data input accuracy when maintaining a ‘real time’ information HR Database
We are looking for the following desirable knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Previous experience of working in a generalist HR team or extremely high volume fast paced administration environment.
- Foundation Certificate in HR or L&D Practice (CIPD L3) qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across the phone, via email and face to face.
- Experience of consistently delivering a high standard of customer service.
- The ability to prioritise activities and multi-task to meet service level agreements.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- The willingness to work collaboratively, as part of a team – but also a flair for working independently and being accountable for the quality of personal outputs and success.
Closing date 22 June 2021
Interview date 28 June 2021
For further information about the Rowans Hospice Charity and to complete an application form, please visit our website: https://www.rowanshospice.co.uk/work-for-us/ or contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Jobs