Job Title: HR Administrator (Business Support)
Closing date: 06/10/2023
DBS check required? Yes
To apply for this job, please download the application form below and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer us to post you an application form, please call
023 9225 0001.
Human Resources Administrator (Business Support)
22.5 hours per week
£13,200.00 per annum (£22,000.00 FTE)
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join the Human Resources team. The role will be busy and varied and will include providing HR Administration support to our Business Support teams. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the HR profession.
As the HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Processes including: new starters/leavers, promotions, probation, absence, retirements, flexible working etc.
- Updating and maintaining employee data on the HR system (CIPHR)
- Escalating queries/concerns to leadership within HR
- Prepare the documentation for contracts/departure
- Contribute to the review of HR policies and procedures
- Create and utilise reports to provide data on monthly sickness absence, training records and other HR metrics
- Provide the Payroll department with relevant information for employee contract changes
The successful candidate will;
- Be CIPD Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Have strong IT skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to communicate in a professional manner at all times
In addition to a competitive salary, the Charity also offers a fantastic range of benefits including a health care plan, cycle to work scheme, free on-site parking and access to a confidential employee assistance programme.
Closing date: 06 October 2023
Please note, this role will be office based within the Rowans Hospice located in Purbrook, Waterlooville.
Back to Jobs