- 12th May 2018 - 13th May 2018
This sponsored charity walk gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in aid of Rowans Hospice.
Choose your distance and route, decide whether you walk on your own or with family and friends, and simply select Rowans Hospice as your charity partner when you register! Beginning and ending at Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast 60km trek.
Over 16's only (35-60km): £50 - £80
Over 14's only (10-25km): £15 - £30
Under 14's (10-25km): £7.50 - £15
Family tickets: £39.99 - £79.99
Please note, early bird discounts apply. Please see website for full cost information.
Your fee includes:
- JUST WALK medal and celebratory drink when you finish
- JUST WALKED certificate emailed to you after the event
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route