- 21st October 2018
Location: Castle Field, Southsea
Route Length: 10 miles
Bond Place Registration Fee: £45
Minimum Sponsorship Pledge: £200 suggested target
#RunforRowans and raise money for Portsmouth's local hospice charity
The world’s leading 10 mile running event takes you past iconic sights of Southsea and Portsmouth, including the Historic Dockyard, HMS Victory, Spinnaker Tower, and finishes on the seafront with views of the Isle of Wight.
Book a LIMITED Rowans Hospice bond place online below to guarantee your place on this year's Great South Run!
Already got a place and running for Rowans Hospice? Let us know by calling 023 9223 8532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will support you in your fundraising all the way!
Why run for the Hospice?
- Get a FREE running vest or T-shirt
- Enjoy designated cheer points along the route
- Enjoy a runners' pasta supper at the Hospice on the Friday night before the race
- Get refreshments at our dedicated meeting point in the Charity Village
- Enjoy our very own sports masseuse on hand to ease those aching muscles
- You'll be raising money for a cause hugely important to the local community, the only Hospice charity local to the Great South Run