- 28th April 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 5km or 10km challenge is taking place in Southampton, Hampshire on 28 April 2018. Organised by Active Warrior, this event features an incredible mix of terrain, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Take on this challenge for Rowans Hospice today!
- 5km route
- 10km route
- offering a range of man made and naturally occurring obstacles
- Divided into timed and competitive waves
- Suitable for age 16 upwards
- Young recruits mini course for age 4-15 years
- Last wave of the day is a family wave for children aged 8 upwards and their parents to run together
Our course has been designed to test your determination and uses the beautiful landscape around the Outdoor Sports Centre. The course will contain around 40 obstacles varying in size, difficulty and terrain. There will be at least 2 water stops. If you want to carry your own water bottle that is fine but Camelbaks or similar are not recommended.
Location: Southampton Sports Centre, Thornhill Road, Bassett, Southampton, SO167AY.
Sign up directly through the Active Warrior website and choose that you want to support Rowans Hospice in your registration: www.activewarrior.co.uk/product/activewarrior18/