Welcome to our current employment opportunities! Please browse the jobs below.
- Please complete the Hospice Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form for the job vacancies listed below making sure you clearly state the role that you are applying for.
Once you have completed it, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on any of the roles detailed below, please contact People Services on 023 9224 8004 or email email@example.com
37.5 hours per week
£37,511.82 per annum
We are seeking an experienced Nurse to join Rowans Hospice in providing end of life care and support to people with dementia.
The successful candidate will have the expertise to provide specialist clinical advice, education and training to clinical staff caring for people with dementia or other cognitive impairment. You will provide specialist nursing assessment, intervention, advice and support to patients, their carers and families in their own homes.
You will be flexible and supportive in order to achieve the best possible care ensuring a cohesive, holistic multi-disciplinary approach to the management of end of life care for patients with dementia. You will form part of the Clinical On Call Service and a salary supplement will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have:
- RGN/RMN qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council registration
- Five years’ experience of working with people with advanced dementia
- Relevant experience in a palliative care setting.
- Leadership experience
- Experience in delivering a wide range of educational events.
- Experience of working with older people with advanced dementia.
- Experience working in community, primary and acute settings.
- Masters in palliative care or equivalent (or working towards).
- Car owner
Closing date: 27.06.18 at 12 noon
16.5 hours per week
Salary £10,225.25 pa
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional to provide analytical and statistical advice, within their area of expertise, ensuring complex statistics are produced, reported and explained to non-statistical professionals to allow informed decision-making. Additionally, to develop and design health related data sets and information.
You will be required to work alongside clinical and non-clinical staff and volunteers and to communicate with external organisations such as Commissioning Care Groups and NHS IT departments.
- Support, create and analyse the monthly / quarterly / annual clinical data reporting, for internal use, external commissioners and other agencies providing analysis to support targets and KPI’s.
- Analyse a variety of clinical datasets, ensuring the results are accurate, fit-for-purpose and presented to a high standard, including the interpretation of results.
- Develop reporting functionality, Access Reports and queries to support contractual performance monitoring to include the production of accurate ad hoc data reports and downloads as required
- Validate and monitor the provision of datasets and produce routine, accurate and concise activity performance monitoring reports for the HEG and Board members
- Take responsibility for specifying requirements with staff providing advice and guidance on data quality and analytical matters; exploring alternative solutions and more complex analyses; provide information that is relevant to clinicians, NHS organisations, the public and policy-makers.
- Provide current and historical information to support reports, marketing literature, events and bids.
- Participate in the research of information input across multi-disciplinary project based work, to produce bespoke reports as required enabling service providers to make informed decisions about patient delivery and care.
We are looking for the following essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
The successful candidate will have an IT qualification to degree level or equivalent and relevant hands on IT experience. Additionally a good understanding of the Health Service and reporting requirements would be beneficial. Proven excellent knowledge of databases along with full knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Proven IT skills within an analytical capacity. You will have a good knowledge of legislation relating to data protection and ensure the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are met, ensuring any release of confidential data conforms to the Caldicott principles. You will have excellent communication skills along with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
For further information and an application pack please contact; Peopleservices@rowanshospice.co.uk
Closing date: 29 June 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date: 11 July 2018
Gosport Traditional Shop
£8.45 per hour
15 hours per week to include weekend working required on a rota basis.
Petersfield - 2 roles
£8.45 per hour
Role 1 - 30 hrs per week, to include weekend working on a rota basis
Role 2 - 7.5 hrs per week on Sundays with expectation to cover manager’s annual leave.
Rowans Retail is proud to support Rowans Hospice by providing a reliable source of income, enabling support to the community when it matters most. Come and join our expanding team and you too can be part of something amazing.
We are looking for Sales Assistants to support our Managers in our busy Rowans Shops; the successful candidate will have an understanding of Retail, positive attitude and will support the Manager in every aspect of the day to day running of the shop.
Full clean driving licence and own car preferable in order to support the team in other shops if required.
Closing date: 3rd July 2018 at 12noon
Interview date: 12th July 2018