The Rowans Hospice Group has a dedicated team of 250 staff and over 1000 volunteers. Working and volunteering for us could be the most fulfilling role you’ll have.
We are committed to the development of our workforce and offer a variety of benefits:
- Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ongoing Professional Training & Development
Become part of our highly skilled and professional team today:
Volunteering is an incredibly rewarding and valuable way to support the Hospice. You will:
- Gain new skills
- Make new friends
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Gain experience in a clinical environment
- Full Induction and Training given
Do something amazing and give your time to help others:
Rowans Hospice is a HM Government Disability Confident Committed employer.